- Air as refrigerant
- No need to refilling
- Environmentally friendly
- No oil in the system due to air bearings
- Reduced costs
- Legislative compliance
- Compliance with all international standards / regulations
- Stable loads on power grid and cooling water even in the most demanding conditions
- No chemically active substances
- No risk of fire or explosion
No vibration or noise
- No vibration or noise
- Turbo module design reduces noise and vibrations
Closed cycle systems
MIRAI Cold closed cycle machines are the true plug & play refrigeration solution for ultra-low temperatures with environment and sustainability in mind. Multiple machines can be used in a modular configuration for redundancy and convenience.
How the closed cycle systems works
Air is heated during compression and cooled through a series of heat exchanger sand then expanded to reach ultra-low temperatures.
While repeating the cycle of compression, cooling and expansion we can achieve temperatures down to -160°C.
Temperature accuracy of